- Name and Designation:
- Daito Ryu Aiki Jujutsu Takumakai
- Main Address:
- The office of Mori Hakaru, Attorney at Law.
541 Osaka-shi, Chuo-ku, Koraibashi, 1-5-14, Mezon doru Korai 605
- TEL: 06-6222-3700
- Established :
- 24 August 1975
- Origin :
- This Traditional Martial Arts Association was founded by the students
of Hisa Takuma (holder of Menkyo Kaiden), and the students of Nakatsu Heizaburo,
who both studies Daitoryu under the guidance of Takeda Sokaku.
- Mori Hakaru
- Honorary Director:
- Chiba Mitsutaka
- Manager :
- Kobayashi Kiyohiro
- Head Instructor:
- Izawa Masamitsu, Kawabe Takeshi
- Kyoju Dairi:
- Mori Hakaru, Kobayasi Kiyohiro, Utsunomiya Mamoru, Izawa Masamitsu
Kawabe Takeshi, Kobayasi Takashi, Annoki Hideo, Nagaji Hidenori
- Membership :
- Available to the persons who passed 6 kyuu or greater at the test of
Shoukyuu Shoudan Sinsa-kai (Dan/Kyu grading test). ( Persons who haven't
passed any test of Takumakai yet are accepted as provisional members.)
- Activities :
- Regular martial arts instruction of Takumakai members.
Teacher training and preparation.(Shibucho-Kenshu)
Joint training sessions.(Goudou-Geiko)
Research and training meetings.(Jikiden-Kai & Kenkyuu-Kai)
Participation in Nippon Kobudo Taikai (Japanese Kobudo Demonstrations).
Training Camps. (Gasshuku)
Kyuu Dan grading tests.
- The Takumakai Keiko Techo[Level 1, Primary]
The Takumakai Keiko Techo [Level 2, Intermediate]
- (Handbookfor members)
Third Edition is published June 1, 1994.
The Takumakai Kaiho (Bulletin)
- (Handbook for members)
Third Edition is published October 1, 1995.
Takumakai Dayori.(News Letter)
- The Takumakai Bulletin is published three times a year in January,
- The Takumakai News Letter covers news, announcement, and upcoming events
- They are printed in conjunction with workshopsand training camps.
- Events :
- Main Embu Taikai May Summer Training Camp September Children's
- Embu Taikai November Kyuu Dan Rank Testing :
- April, July, December Martial Arts Group
- Membership :
- The Japanese Kobudo Association
- Inquiries from over sea:
- Umei Shinichiro
661 Amagasaki-shi, Minami-Mukonoso 3-22-10-203
Tel, Fax 06-6432-2115