Page and Plant Live in Tokyo '96 (6th Night)
- Venue : Nippon Budokan, Tokyo, Japan
- Date : 02/13/96
- Source : Stereo-Audience
- Taper : Masaya Tanaka
- Total Time : 130min (Complete)
- Genaration : 1st Gen. from DAT
- Tape Speed : Normal
- Quality :
Photo Upper: Rock And Roll / Below: After The Show 2/13/96
- Thank You (No Tape Intro)
- Custard Pie
- Out On The Tiles/Black Dog
- Hurdy Gurdy Solo
- Gallows Pole
- Tea For One
- The Song Remains The Same
- Going To California
- Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You w/Stairway ending
- Whole Lotta Love
- -I'm a King Bee
- -Break On Through
- -Dazed And Confused
- Four Sticks
- What is and What Should Never Be
- Rock and Roll
The last night of Tokyo 6-days.
I was in the 4th row of left side in arena, close to Plant. (near to eric/yas!)
Plant put on black loose/no-sleeve shirt, Page was his uniform!
Plant played tambourine in THANK YOU. He missed to catch it after
throwing up high.
TANGERINE was played only Page and Plant. Simple but beautiful.
Page played intro so delicately that TEA FOR ONE became better than 2/12!
I feel this day was the best in 3-days I went.
Special thanks to Masaya Tanaka!! (I failed to taping on this day!)