Research supporting Chiropractic
Last Updated ; 1996.10.06
- [ New Zealand Report ]
- Report of the Commission of Inquiry, Government Printer, New Zealand, 1979
- Inglis, BD, Chiropractic in New Zealand
- [ Rand Report ]
- The appropriateness of spinal manipulation for low-back pain.
Project overview and literature review.
- Shekelle PG, Adams AH, Chassin MR, et al.
- RAND STUDY-CHIROPRACTIC REPORT Vol.5 No.6,
- RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, California, 1991
- [ Low back pain of mechanical origin: randomised comparison of
chiropractic and hospital outpatient treatment ]
- T.W.Meade, Sandra Dyer, Wendy Browne, Joy Townsend, A.O.Frank
- British Medical Journal vol.300 no.6737 pp.1431-37 Date:1990-JUN-2
- Randomized comparison of chiropractic and hospital
outpatient management for low back pain: results from extended follow-up.
- Meade TW, et al. British Medical Journal, Vol. 311, 1995, pp. 349-351.
- [ Recovery Rate on Posterior Displacement of Lumbar Vertebra ]
- A Retrospective Case Analysis of Pretreatment and Comparative
Static Radiological Parameters Following Chiropractic Adjustments
- Gregory Plaugher,D.C., Edward E.Cremata,D.C.,and Reed B.Philips,D.C.,PH.D.
- Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics
- vol.13 no.9 pp498-506 1990-NOV-DEC
- [ Randomized clinical trial of manipulative therapy and
physiotherapy for persistent back and neck complaints: results of one year follow up. ]
- Koes, B.W., Bouter, L.M.. et al.
- British Medical Journal, 7 March 1992, Volume 304, Pages 601-605.
- [ 50-Year History of Chiropractic Effectiveness ]
- Chiropractic Evaluation Study Task III Report of the Relevant Literature.
- MacDonald, M.J., Morton, L.
- MRI Project No. 8533-D, For Department of Defense, OCHAMPUS, Aurora, Colorado, 24 January 1986.
- [ Spinal Manipulation for Low-Back Pain. ]
- Shekelle, P., Adams, A.,et al.
- Annals of Internal Medicine, 01 October 1992, Volume 117, Number 7, PP590-598.
[ Cost Effectiveness of Chiropractic ]
- [ A Study to Examine the Effectiveness and Cost Effectiveness
of Chiropractic Management of Low Back Pain ]
- Pran Manga, et al.
- Pran Manga and Associates, Ontario, Canada, 1993.
- [ Mechanical Low-Back Pain: A Comparison of Medical and
Chiropractic Management Within the Victorian Work Care Scheme. ]
- Ebrall, P.S.
- Chiropractic Journal of Australia, June 1992, Volume 22, Number 2, PP47-53.
- [ Cost per Case Comparison of Back Injury Claims of Chiropractic
versus medical Management for Conditions with Identical Diagnostic Codes ]
- Jarvis, K.B., Phillips, R.B., et al.
- Journal of Occupational Medicine, August 1991, Volume 33, Number 8, Pages 847-52.
- [ Mandated Health Insurance Coverage for Chiropractic Treatment:
An Economic Assessment, with Implications for the Commonwealth of Virginia. ]
- The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, and Medical College of Virginia,
Richmond, Virginia, January 1992.
- [ A Comparison of the Costs of Chiropractors versus Alternative
Medical Practitioners ]
- Dean, D.H., Schmidt, R.M.
- University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia, 13 January 1992.
- [ Chiropractic versus medical Care: A Cost Analysis of Disability
and Treatment for Back-Related Workers' Compensation Cases. ]
- Steve Wolk, Ph.D.
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research, Arlington, Virginia, September 1988.
- [ Chiropractic users tend to have substantially lower total health care costs. ]
- Journal of American Health Policy, Nov/Dec 1992, Vol.2, No.6
back to "Chiropractic in Japan" top page
"Chiropractic in Japan" Maeda Shigeru, Copyright 1996-2005 All rights reserved.