- 148,151 ($B8)FbBh(J3$B0L(J) (94/8/1$B8=:_(J)
- $BEl7P(J 139 $BEY(J 48 $BJ,(J
- $BKL0^(J 36 $BEY(J 18 $BJ,(J
- $BElKL?744@~(J$B$O(J1$B;~4V$K(J1$BJX$N!V$"$*$P!W$,Dd $BElKL@~(J$B$N>eLn1X$^$G$N=jMW;~4V$OLs(J80$BJ,$G$9!#2wB.%i%S%C%H9f$G$O(J65$BJ,!#(J
- $B?7(J4$B9f(J$B$O8=:_JRB&(J1$B $B5l(J4$B9f(J$B$O>.;3;T39CO$rDL2a$7$F$$$^$9!#(J
- $BLL@Q(J : 171.63 $BJ?J}(J km
- $BEl@>(J : 20.3 km
- $BFnKL(J : 21.4 km
- $B?M8}L)EY(J : 853$B?M(J/$BJ?J}(Jkm
- $B=jBS?M8}(J : $B=jBSEv$?$j(J3.2$B?M(J
- $B>hMQ $B8x1`LL@Q(J : $B0l?MEv$?$j(J14.15 $BJ?J}(Jm
- $BET;T?eF;6!5kNL(J : 1$BF|Ev$?$j(J32,427 ton
- $B=P@8(J : 4.2 $B?M(J/day
- $B;`K4(J : 2.4 $B?M(J/day
- $B7k:'(J : 4.6 $B?M(J/day
- $BN%:'(J : 0.8 $B?M(J/day
- $B2P:R(J : 0.3 $B7o(J/day
- $B8rDL;v8N(J : 3.1 $B7o(J/day
- $B8rDL;v8N;`(J : 0.08 $B?M(J/day
Fact of Oyama
- 148,151 (third largest in Tochigi prefecture) (as of Aug.1,'94)
- Longitude 139 deg. 48 min. East
- Latitude 36 deg. 18 min. North
- Tohoku-Sinkansen (North bound bullet train from Tokyo) serves at least once an hour. 45 minutes from Tokyo Station.
- Tohoku Line (North bound train from Ueno Station in Tokyo) serves 4 - 7 times an hour. 80 minutes from Ueno Station. Rapid train service is also available once an hour from Ueno Station. 65 minutes from Ueno.
- Ryomo Line (West bound train from Oyama) serves 2 - 3 times an hour. 15 minutes to Tochigi City (4th largest city in Tochigi Prefecture). 40 minutes to Ashikaga City (second largest city in Tochigi Prefecture).
- Mito Line (East bound train from Oyama) serves 2 - 3 times an hour. 80 minutes to Mito City (Prefectural Capital of Ibaraki).
- Route 4 bypass (North bound National road from Tokyo) is under construction. Currently one lane is available each side.
- Old Route 4 (North bound National road from Tokyo) passes central Oyama. One lane each side.
- Route 50 (East & west bound national road between Mito City and Ashikaga City & further) completed lane expansion. Two lanes each side are available.
- Area : 171.63 square km
- east to west : 20.3 km
- north to south : 21.4 km
Purpose of land use
- Population density : 853 inhabitants/sq km
- Family size : 3.2 persons/family
- Cars : 1.25 cars/family
- Car population is relatively high due to very limited bus services.
- Park : 14.15 sq m/person
- City water supply : 32,427 cubic meter/day
- Private wells also supply water for ground, factories & houses.
- Birth : 4.2 birth/day
- Death : 2.4 death/day
- Marriage : 4.6 person/day
- Divorce : 0.8 person/day
- Fire : 0.3 fires/day
- Car accident : 3.1 accidents/day
- Death by car accident : 0.08 death/day
- Car accident rate is high due to road speed and high traffic rate at Route 4 & 50 etc.